- 2015 Annual Financial Reports
- 2016 Preliminary Budget
- 2016 TENTATIVE HOPEWELL ASSESSMENTS
- Adopted Budget 2016
- Assessment Information
- Boards & Committees
- Community Groups
- Comprehensive Plan-2006 - Amended August 21, 2013
- Economic Development
- Educational Facilities
- Local Events
- Newspapers & Radio Stations
- Religious Organizations
- Subdivision Rules & Regulations and Land Dev.
- Town Board Agenda
- Town Board Minutes
- Town Board Public Hearing
- Water Quality Reports Hopewell/Canandaigua
- Zoning Ordinance/Map & Min. Lot Size/Setback Table
Court Held: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Tuesday of the Month 6:00 PM - ?
Regular Office Hours:
Hopewell Town Hall
2716 County Road 47, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Mondays: 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 and 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesdays: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon and 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Hours do vary - CALL AHEAD to ensure someone is in the office
Doreen L. Smithling
Phone: (585) 394-1963, ext. 6
Term: 4 years through 2018
Payment of Fines
(Cash, Money Order or Credit Card only):
Fines can be mailed to: 2716 County Road #47, Canandaigua, NY 14424 - OR
Made in person: During regular court hours at:
Hopewell Town Hall, 2716 County Road #47, Canandaigua, NY 14424