- 2014 Annual Financial Reports
- Adopted Budget 2015
- Assessment Information
- Boards & Committees
- Community Groups
- Comprehensive Plan-2006 - Amended August 21, 2013
- Daylight Savings - Sunday, March 8th, 2015
- Economic Development
- Educational Facilities
- Hopewell/Canandaigua Annual Water Quality Reports
- Newspapers & Radio Stations
- Religious Organizations
- Subdivision Rules & Regulations and Land Dev.
- Town Board Agenda
- Town Board Minutes
- Town Board Public Hearing
- Zoning Ordinance & Map
The Hopewell Historical Society is a home that was owned by Joyce Salisbury and upon her passing was turned into a home/museum that shows pictures, books, cooking utensils and other items that were found in the Hopewell area and surrounding communities.
Meetings are the 1st Monday of every month at 7:00 PM at the Salisbury House, at the corner of County Road #4 and County Road #47.
During the summer months (May thru September), the Historical Society is open Wednesday afternoons from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (other times by appointment). For more information, please call Emily McWilliams at (585) 394-0338.
In June of every year, there is a Run for the House. Walkers and Runners complete the Hopewell Mile and afterwards there is an Old Fashioned Picnic. Proceeds from the run will be used to continue to restore the Salisbury House.