- 2015 Annual Financial Reports
- 2016 Final Tax Roll
- Adopted Budget 2016
- Assessment Information
- Boards & Committees
- Community Groups
- Comprehensive Plan-2006 - Amended August 21, 2013
- Economic Development
- Educational Facilities
- Local Events
- Newspapers & Radio Stations
- Religious Organizations
- Subdivision Rules & Regulations and Land Dev.
- Town Board Agenda
- Town Board Minutes
- Town Board Public Hearing
- Water Quality Reports Hopewell/Canandaigua
- Zoning Ordinance/Map & Min. Lot Size/Setback Table
The Town of Hopewell was part of the Phelps and Gorham purchase in 1788 and was settled in early 1789.
The Town of Hopewell strives to be a premiere community in Ontario County and the Finger Lakes Region, providing a high quality of life to its residents and an attractive location for appropriate economic development. Hopewell recognizes and understands that the primary reason people desire to live in our community is directly related to its rural quality of life, open space, and our active and vital agricultural community. It is our goal to preserve agricultural lands for our future generations.
The Town of Hopewell is home to New York State Pageant of Steam, Finger Lakes Community College, and Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center.
HOPEWELL WATER DISTRICTS
VOLUNTARY WATER RESTRICTIONS